With my third bub due every minute, Ive been trying to get as much organized as possible before the baby arrives.
For me the hospital bag makes it all very real, I cant belive that in only a couple of days we will meet our little boy. For me, the hospital bag is about everything you need plus some extras. I added some luxuries, just because I know it will make me feel better.
? For mom ?
- Favorite Kimono (Bikbok) – I think I wear this one everyday. Its so comfy to have on and the pretty pink color dosent hurt.
- Slippers (New Look) – Since I’ve already given birth twice I know that the hospital floor can be freezing, so I’m making sure my toes wont freeze with these lovelies.
- Nursing bras (Glammom) – Some comfortable and soft nursing bras that will help put everything in place. I’m pretty sure I couldn’t found prettier nursing bras than these once.
- Comfortable clothes for around the hospital (Bikbok) – I have lived in this cozy set since I got pregnant.
- Magazines – You never know how long labor will take, having something to read during downtime before and after labor comes in handy.
- Going home outfit – Since I will look 6 month pregnant going home from the hospital I will take advantage of my other comfy clothing and sport my way outta there. Give me some weeks before slipping into those dresses!
- Basics toiletries – Toothbrush, toothpaste, body lotions and Aloe Vera gel.
- Lip Balm (Forever Living) This is just one of the best lip balms Ive ever tried and they will make sure to keep my lips moisturized.
- Shampoo and conditioner (Balmain) I remember from last time that I longed after washing my hair, so I will bring them just in case and see if I’ll be up for it. You never know how you feel after birth. Maybe I will be an energetic Lion or maybe I will just lay in bed.
- Makeup bag (Lulus) – Visitors will come and I know I will feel like putting on some blushes.
- Nursing pads and toilet paper – Soft toilet paper and nursing pads just in case!
? For Baby ?
- Swaddle set (kb cute designs) – I have been dreaming about seeing my little boy in this swaddle set. Perfect for the days in the hospital and when we’re going home. Also, its a great baby blanket.
- Burp shawl (burp necessity) – Such a great invention that I had to bring.
- Nursing pillow (bbhug me) – Ive heard its best to use your particular nursing pillow from the start, so this goodie is coming with me to the hospital. Its also great to have in bed as you can shape it around your body for best comfort. I guess I will need some of that.
- Going home outfit: Ive chosen some soft fabrics and in the smallest size for little bub and the cutest teddybear hat from Minibymini.
- Sleepcarrier (Najell) A carry cot that I’m looking forward to try out. It’s great to put your baby to sleep. After the baby is sleeping you can put the carry cot in the babybed and the carry cot works as a perfect babynest.
Snacks, mobile phone, camera and chargers are things my dear husband has full control over. 1 week to go! We’re ready!
Wish me luck :*